Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of AuthorVoices and its content. Your use of the website or any information contained in it will constitute your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you cannot accept these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as you will be bound by them each time you access the website or its content.
- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” are a reference to AuthorVoices, its employees, contractors, and agents.
- “Website” means AuthorVoices with the homepage address <insert URL here>.
- A reference to one gender or to the singular includes a reference to all other genders and to the plural respectively, and vice versa.
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all or part of any text, image, graphic, logo, layout, video, audio material, or software found in the website.
- “Writing” includes e-mail, fax, and similar means of communication.
- “You” means the website user.
- “Advertiser” means any advertiser on our website.
- “Trademark” means the logos and service marks (registered or not) displayed on the site.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in relation to your use of this website, any linked websites, and the information they contain or to your reliance on their accuracy.We do not endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information contributed by users. The opinions of users expressed in the website do not necessarily reflect our opinions, policies, or procedures.
- Use of the Website
As owners of all intellectual property rights in the website, with the exception of any reposted material from the public domain, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and nonexclusive license to access the website and use its content for personal, noncommercial use only.While accessing the website, you must
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes;
- not impersonate another person or use a false name;
- not deep-link to, frame, or use framing techniques to enclose the website or any part of the website without our prior written consent;
- not modify or attempt to modify all or any part of the content or the website;
- not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website; and
- not post, transmit, submit, refer to, make available, or link to or from (or authorize any other person to do the same) any material that
- is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete;
- is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, or abusive; causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety; is in breach of confidence or any intellectual property right (including, but not limited to, copyright); or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code;
- makes excessive demands for bandwidth;
- constitutes advertising (unless approved or otherwise authorized by us); or
- contains any virus or other harmful code that may otherwise impair or harm the website or our computer systems or any third-party computer system, and we shall have sole discretion as to whether any material is in breach of this clause.
- Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all materials contained in this website shall remain at all times owned by AuthorVoices.You may electronically copy, download, or print portions of this website for your own personal, noncommercial use. However, other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act and similar legislation that applies in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means,
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish, or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialize any information, products, or services obtained from any part of this website without our written permission.
- Advertisements and External Links
Parts of the website contain advertising and sponsorship. You acknowledge that advertisers and sponsors are separate legal entities to us and they are solely responsible for their own terms, conditions, warranties, or representations in any dealings with you.Also, the AuthorVoices contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for nor do we endorse in any way such third-party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to AuthorVoices, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Strap and just stay with it.Keep Reading »
When you're done, stop.Keep Reading »
...procrastinate less, let go of perfection and get support!Keep Reading »
...just allow yourself to write and write what you love.Keep Reading »